We are all aware that India has a rich cultural heritage of art and crafts, but how sensitive are we as Designers in keeping it alive by using it in our works and in our everyday lives?
Are we making a conscious effort of ensuring that our coming generations are not only aware of these crafts but are taking pride in its inheritance?
In continuation to our endeavours to promote art & crafts in our Design and the public spaces , The Guild of Designer & Artists organized a critical and positive engagement with different artists,architects, designers, professionals and government representatives – a Seminar and Panel Discussion on “Crafts, Design and Public Spaces”
– Jaya Jaitley President, Dastkari Haat Samiti
– Aman Nath Founder ,Neemrana Hotels
– Purnima Rai President, Delhi Crafts Council
– Ar. Sanjib Chatterjee Kaaru
– Lipika Sud President, The Guild of Designers & Artists